miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

My Sweet November **

A continuación os propongo algunas prendas y accesorios que he comprado o que he añadido a mi wishlist para este nuevo Noviembre dulce…

Espero que os guste o inspire…

Prometo en este post… añadir en un futuro cercano algun outfit con alguno de ellos… ;)

***

I propose you some clothes and accessories that I have bought or  I have added to my wishlist of this new sweet November …

I hope you like it …

I promise in this post … to add in a nearby future some outfit with someone of them …;)

  

Lots of luck and love...for your November...

xoxo

C*

1 comentario:

  1. i definitely can't wait for lanvin+hm!!
    i love your blog!!
    have a look at my blog there's a new post!
    http://thepixiecake.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar